Sunday, May 08, 2005

And Now for Something Completely Different

I've been getting a bit of traffic through my blog and it's great to see the volume and diversity of the people. I greatly appreciate all the feedback and comments that I've been receiving. Thanks to the good people at Statcounter.com, I'm able to see where everyone is coming from, like so:


And below, in no particular order, is a list of countries I've seen visit over the past couple weeks. It's really cool to see all the countries - it's starting to look like an attendance sheet at the United Nations.


Australia
Belgium
India
Singapore
Finland
Hong Kong
Italy
Norway
United States
United Kingdom
Germany
Denmark
Ireland
Republic of Korea
Japan
Bermuda
Czech Republic
France
Netherlands
Canada
Sweden
Bosnia and Herzegowina
Spain
Israel
Panama
South Africa
United Arab Emirates
Serbia and Montenegro
Portugal
Slovenia
Qatar
Poland
Greece
Pakistan
Nauru
Jordan

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this site has been growing at a healthy pace. And it's necessary that it starts to change into something else. For these past several weeks, I've been planning and working hard to bring about this change.

Things are a bit crazy for me now, but I do promise more tutorials. I've got at least four in my head now that I want to post. Even if you don't see multiple updates or much activity in the next couple weeks, I can promise you that I'm working hard on this site. Stay tuned.

---------------

And now, so there's a bit of relevance to this post. Here's some some great pictures of bodyweight skills.

This first photo is of an unknown man doing handstands on some chairs. It looks like he may be at an army camp. I love this photo simply because its age shows how long these skills and feats have been around.


I hate to say "there's nothing new under the sun", but if you dig around you'd be surprised how much has been done in the past.


This next photo is of the Bouley Brothers - Armand and Tibbet. I don't know which is which, but I have to say that the top man is holding the closest thing to a "victorian" that I've ever seen. It's certainly higher than a regular front lever.


So maybe you want to grab a friend and give this a go. . . or you could just pick your jaw up off the floor and get back to training! Good luck!

10 Comments:

Blogger Interad said...

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowkorean dictionary. You better check it out some time.

11:14 PM  
Blogger bck68 said...

the person on the top is ARMAND -- i know this because he is my grand father. --- anyone have the original photo or a good jpg of it

10:16 PM  
Blogger endy smith said...

your site is totally worth commenting. I advice you to follow this link proofreading and editing services - edit-ing.services to make all your problems concerning writing be solved. It' s the best way for making your posting easier.

12:47 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

http://beastskills.blogspot.fr/2005/05/and-now-for-something-completely.html

2:53 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

entrar hotmail agora , hotmail entrar, entrar hotmail , entrar no hotmail

2:54 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
facebook iniciar sesión , facebook, iniciar sesion , iniciar sesion facebook

2:56 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software. And after hours of work stress you can also

whatsapp messenger
baixar whatsapp
whatsapp plus
download whatsapp
whatsapp baixar

2:56 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.
Hotmail
Hotmail Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión Hotmail
Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión Hotmail

2:59 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelingsthrough your blog!..
banana kong , banana kong , banana kong , banana kong , banana kong

2:59 AM  
Blogger 94 hằng said...

I found a lot of information here to create this actually best for all newbie here. Thank you for this information.
Lenny Face , Text Face , Text Faces , Lenny Face , Text Face

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home