Monday, April 25, 2005

A Better Straddle Planche

So I was sitting at work today thinking about how my planche progression was coming along pretty well. And it occurred to me that I had only snapped pics of a one-legged planche. How does my straddle planche measure up now?

Well, I drove home from work, kicked off the shoes and grabbed the camera. Results as follows...











I guess I still don't know where my legs are, but I'm hitting a straddle planche, more or less! And I'm balancing it on the ground, which is even more exciting. It felt much more solid than my previous parallette straddle planches.

So I guess I can recommend to work the one-legged planche in order to bridge the gap between the advanced tuck planche and straddle planche. It seems to have built up my shoulder strength enough to make extending into a straddle easier.


As far as the circle/flair post goes, I'm trying to finish up the circle post by tonight. It's pretty extensive and is taking a lot of time. I won't even be addressing the flair until another future post. But don't worry, you'll have more than enough to read right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics look fantastic Jim - Good luck with the progression!

I'm a little behind you but keen to catch up ;)

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u explain what is 1 legged planch ?

3:40 AM  
Blogger gfh said...

we provide a buy last chaos goldand 2moons gold and2moons power leveling wow power leveling 2moons gold andKnight Golda buy aoc gold or last chaos gold wow power levelinglast chaos gold oraoc gold

9:56 PM  
Blogger endy smith said...

it's the best exercise for full body training! and you do it perfectly. let me advice you http://www.proofreading-services.org for making your posts written in a proper and correct manner.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home